Castor oil, called "castor oil" in English, is a very unique vegetable oil that deserves to be the first. It is used externally, in massage or as a poultice for its anti-inflammatory and pain relieving action and especially to de congest the lymphatic system.
We recommend it for the following situations:
- As a poultice on the stomach and liver region to help decongest the lymph, stimulate the immune system and improve the flow of bile.
- To relieve muscle pain and inflammation. li>
- For heavy legs and swollen ankles, as it activates the lymphatic circulation and helps unclog the tissues.
- For cuts and scrapes, it allows to stop the bleeding quickly and calms the pain.
- To relieve all skin problems, applied to dry skin, chapped skin, burns, psoriasis, exema and sunburn.
- For improve the condition of cellulite, a daily massage of castor oil stimulates the system lymphatic and decongests the region.